Virus Removal & System Cleanup
We Diagnose First, Then Fix.
While there may be signs your computer has a virus (slow performance, unable to launch programs, etc.), the only way to know for sure is to have your computer scanned for viruses.
We don’t automatically assume that because a computer is behaving in weird manner that it’s infected. Sometimes hardware issues or problems with programs can cause your computer to act different, slow down or appear to be infected. We’re highly-trained and very experienced technicians
, and we know exactly what to look for. Alchemy I.T. techs are extremely good at tracking down the source of problems to provide our customers with the facts so that they
can make a qualified decision on how to proceed.
There are a few options to choose from in the event that a virus infection is confirmed. The best course of action is to have the virus infection removed as soon as possible. Delaying could lead to slower performance, data security issues and, in extreme cases, data loss. If we detect the presence of viral or malicious software on your machine, we will immediately
When you have a virus or spyware problem, help is just a mouse click away. Through your high-speed internet connection,one of Alchemy I.T.‘s qualified technicians can assist you online and fix the issue. You can also drop by our 168th Street NW location in Edmonton with your wounded computer and we’ll have it diagnosed and if possible, fixed rapidly.
SERVICE OPTIONS INCLUDED
- Troubleshoot your computer using Alchemy I.T.’s proprietary tools.
- Remove all viruses, spyware, malware and rootkits on the computer.
- Repair any operating system issues (boot issues, blue screens, etc.) using available tools.
- Apply system tweaks and modifications to ensure optimum operability.
- Perform operating system critical updates.
- Test operating system for proper functionality.
- Provide you with an estimated cost for hardware repair(s) or upgrade(s) needed to provide a complete solution.
- Archive up to 9GB of your data to external hard drive, DVD disc or flash drive (not applicable online) Add $50.